April's Food Freedom
Each month I will bring you a recipe of the month that is healthy, easy and tasty!
Roasted Veggie & Quinoa Salad
Get your yummy Spring salad vibe goin'!
All you need is:
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup roasted root vegetables
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1-2 tablespoons vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
Combine greens, roasted vegetables and quinoa; drizzle with vinaigrette. Top the salad with feta and sunflower seeds.
To make ahead: Assemble recipe, cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. If storing for more than 1 day, refrigerate mixed greens separately and combine with the other ingredients just before serving.